Saturday, February 15, 2020

How does a brain surgery feel?

At a certain point in time when you have brain cancer. Obviously you need to get the timber cut off. Prior to that, you may experience strong headaches. Afterwards, Some of the brain gets affected as well and messes up your equilibrium. Especially on the back of your head. When you stand up you feel like you have vertigo. And it's pretty bad you tend to feel like you're going to pass out. Your vision gets  affected and I'm speaking from my case alone. You start seeing blue  and yellow streaks when you try to look at something.

Just colorful images. this might not be you but, I am speaking from my ecprrience. I'm just trying to make people know that they're not alone in this fight. Png sre always concerned after the initial surgery and the after affects that come with it.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was tripping when I felt some of these effects!

    ReplyDelete